Painted Wallpaper that Can Inspire

iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600

Painted Wallpaper that Can Inspire

The bar cart is all stocked up for summer! I love fruity drinks this time of year, so that calls for a colorful bar cart reflecting colorful citrus, whimsical glassware, and shiny straws.
Unfortunately my home office doesn't get a summer vacation. I like to brighten it up in the summer with colorful flowers. Luckily my home office has french doors that I can open onto the patio, perfect for a summer vibe while working. For easy access I've loaded the shelves with some of my "go to books".
home office FullSizeRender(61).jpg
I've pared down my bedding too. I switched to white, bright, and simple. My accent is this beautiful blush quilt from HomeGoods. It has just enough pink to keep my bedroom light and airy. It feels like I'm on vacation when I wake up in this bed!  
All white bedding with a touch of blush has the luxurious feeling of a resort; Carmen loves it!
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at how I decorate for summer. Summer is gone so quickly; I hope you are able to enjoy it while you can! Xoxo~Joan
For more summer inspiration you'll want to continue hopping over to Kathleen's blog at Lindsay Hill Interiors. Kathleen creates the most beautiful designs, I know you don't want to miss her! A special thank you to Janine at Happy Happy Nester and Sheila at Maison de Cinq for organizing all the bloggers for this tour!  Here is a list of all the fabulous bloggers on this tour:
336x280

Post a Comment

0 Comments